My Favorite Midlife Crisis (Yet)
More than light fare for the menopausal set, Devens's wise and witty debut is a distinguished addition to a crowded field.
Dr. Gwyneth Berke has a perfect life until one day she walks into her pantry, lets out a little scream of disbelief and begins the following list:
What to do when you find out that your husband is in love with your interior decorator, Brad (or, A Midlife Crisis Checklist):
- Get divorced (this is a must!)
- Quickly discover a lifetime supply of humor (this will also help with your children and your mentally deteriorating father)
- Stop sulking, show a little spirit and start a new life plan (also a must)
- Recruit your two very dear, newly single friends to help you with it
- Don't look back and enjoy the ride!
Buy it now!